As an early Christmas present to my readers, I've decided to share my Christmas-themed ICT lessons with you so that you have chance to do them with your children before you break up!
- Use: the Pages app, this template and these pictures to create a document re-telling the Nativity story, as shown in these examples here.
- Use the Drawing Pad app to paint a Christmas picture (e.g. of a Christmas tree or snowman) - see this link here.
- Use 2DIY and these pictures to create a multiple-choice quiz about Christmas celebrations in different countries, like these.
- Use Keynote (open via this link) to create a Christmas shape by combining different shapes together (see here for the work produced).
- Use Keynote (open via this link) and Picasion to create an animated GIF image of a Christmas tree with flashing lights.
- Use PowerPoint to create an animated re-telling of the Nativity story, like these using this clip art by Bev Evans.